CHRISTMAS EVE | DECEMBER 24 | 4:00 PM
This option is a lower resolution video (720p),
that may work better for those with slower internet access.
Have you noticed how the regular ways of shopping for Christmas have changed? The crowds were smaller on Black Friday, all the ads emphasized ordering online, sales were extended beyond a single day, and shipping dates can no longer be guaranteed. What can be guaranteed is that we, as a church family, will still celebrate the birth of the Savior of the World on Christmas Eve TOGETHER with the largest crowd possible.
After much prayer and planning, we have created a service that involves all three of our worship formats: Celebration, DOXA, and Hispanic. Instead of the hurry and scurry to get ready to come to 4110 Youree Drive and find a seat in one of our Worship Centers, we are inviting each of you to join us from wherever you might be, on KTAL NBC 6 or any of our streaming channels at 4:00 PM on Christmas Eve. We will also have an encore presentation on NBC 6 at 10:30 PM after the late local news.
DECEMBER 24 | 4:00 PM | NBC 6 | STREAMING CHANNELS
- Grab some candles from your stash at home or use the ones you picked up at church. It might be a good idea to poke a hole in a paper bowl/plate and use it to catch dripping wax (especially for our little ones!)
- Get your custom Christmas Eve Together matchbox or matches from home ready to light your candle.
- Have your Bible open or marked with the following passages: Isaiah 7:14, Isaiah 9:6, Luke 1:26-38, Matthew 1:18-23, and Luke 2:1-15.
- Find a cozy and intimate space for your family to watch the TV or set up your computer in an area where everyone has a good spot. You could also turn down the lights, and turn on the Christmas tree or any other twinkle lights in your home.
- This can go either way...Get yourself all gussied up in your Sunday, "Christmas Eve" best OR go grab those matching pajamas Mom bought for everyone!
- Prepare your heart. This year and this season have been tough on many of us. Take time with your family before the service begins and pray. Ask God to calm your spirit and make way for His message. What a beautiful story to hear EVERY YEAR! It's a glorious reminder of God's majestic love sent down to us in the form of a baby.